- If all you want is a very basic blog site and just want to replace the example post and page with your own content, you could use the site as is.
- If you are eager to try things out and are planning on having just a blog, or mostly a blog site, you could post now, and customize later.
- Even in these cases, you will likely still want.
- Select ‘Appearance|Menus’,
- Set ‘Menu Name’ (e.g. to ‘Top Menu’), then ‘Create Menu’
- Check ‘Sample Page’ and select ‘Add to Menu’
- Check ‘Primary menu’ and select ‘Save Menu’.
Creating a Basic Blog