- Now select ‘New|Post’
- This looks very similar to the ‘Page’ editor, but there are more drop down options.
- Notice for instance the ‘Post format’ which has quite a list of options. You will definitely want to view the WordPress Documentation.
- You will probably want to add at least one category from ‘Categories’, and add multiple tags. Page editor showing categories and tags
- Categories are usually broader and may be in a tree (hierarchy).
- Publish it and ‘View Post’. First Real Post after publishing
You will notice the graphic is below the title but above the post.